Contract Action Team
Join Colorado WINS’ Contract Campaign!
Contract Action Team Job Description
The volunteer CAT is made up of union leaders and activists including those members of the existing organizing committees. The CAT’s primary job is to:
- organize their co-workers to build membership
- take part in pressure tactics (actions)
- build our political power needed to achieve our contract demands.
- communicate the concerns of the membership to the Bargaining Committee
- communicate updates from the Bargaining Committee to the membership.
There will be monthly CAT meetings to plan actions in support of our contract demands and to build political power and a training for all CAT team members prior to the launch of contract negotiations.